Provide pressure equalization for enclosures and control panels to prevent differences in pressure, temperature, and water condensation.
Optimal for all-weather outdoor electronics
Sold with membrane or sinter filter
Membrane allows easy air exchange and ensures that the enclosed area remains dry. Its special structure makes the pressure balance cable grips air-permeable but not water-permeable.
- Rated at IP 68 at pressures of up to 0.8 bars
- Membrane is water, oil, and dirt repellent
- Available for hazardous areas with increased safety Ex e II
Used in applications where, due to environmental conditions, condensation of water is expected. A stainless steel mesh allows water to drain away quickly but protects the enclosed area from insects and dust particles larger than 0.2mm.
- Typically located at a housing’s lowest point
- For optimal drainage, partially slotted counter nuts are available